Tuesday, December 18, 2007

4D Prediction: Last week 4D Analysis

I lost my softcopy of the 4d prediction for last week, so I have to scan using my working copy. Well, this also give you insight to how I actually pick my numbers from the list. Every week, I will print a copy of the 4d prediction from my website www.after36.com and place it in my wallet.

You will also noticed that there are some numbers that I used a green highlighter on. These are new prediction numbers appearing in this week prediction. ( Please don't use this list, it is outdated.)

Then, if you have time, check all the predicted numbers ie, check history, how many prize won etc... (else just pick any of the number you like)

Always remember to place a small amount ibet if you only want to buy direct number. Please note also that the numbers in the prediction page are sorted from smallest digit to largest. So, these are not direct numbers to bet on.

Last week, not much happening, but a few small prize. Not worth mentioning., Hoping for Top prize this week. Remember to get your list printed out from after36.com




www.after36.com
Blogging for Winners
4D-Prediction.blogspot.com
Toto-prediction.blogspot.com

No comments: