Wednesday, December 12, 2007

4D Prediction: I won Starter Prize

In the last post, I mentioned that the total no. of prediction are getting lesser and I have to update every draw results to make sure the "new" predictions are noted. ( Quite a bit of work)

Today, I concentrated on a few 12PEM numbers, no special reason, just thought that the "newly" predicted numbers are "nicer". So, I ibet on 1335, 1299, 3699 & 1237 (24 PEM). Well, very very lucky to have 1335 winning a starter prize. [ Didn't bet on 1335 direct, else more $$$]



NOTE: PLEASE BET CAREFULLY, REDUCE BETS ON PREDICTED NUMBERS.
( This month seems to have lots of repeated numbers, so please bet with carefully, and within your own budget!!!)

NEW NUMBER APPEARING ON THE 12PEM: 0449

www.after36.com
www.after36.com/blog
4D-Prediction.blogspot.com
Toto-prediction.blogspot.com

No comments: